Designed for Flexible and Rigid PVC
DYNA-PURGE V is a non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to flow naturally through the barrel of the injection molding machine and extruder. A non-melting but softening thermoplastic scrubs the screw and barrel, while the carrier matrix flushes away impurities.
Features and Benefits of Dyna-Purge® V
- Excellent for color changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Effective through a wide temperature range 320° F – 400° F (160° C – 204° C)
- Easy to use- no process adjustment necessary- use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals- ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge”- only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required- simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top-performing purging compound for over 35 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house resins and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can start saving today!