“Dual Power” cleaning, designed specifically for low-temp resins
Dyna-Purge K is a low-temperature, non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to flow naturally through the machine. Two unique ingredients provide for “dual power” cleaning. A non-melting but softening thermoplastic scrubs while a proprietary agent expands, effectively removing contamination.
- Applications: Injection – cold and hot runners Extrusion – profile, sheet, cast film & compounding
- Temperature Range: 290º F – 550º F (143º C – 287º C)
- Types of Resins: Flexible PVC, TPE, TPO, TPR, TPV, TPU & other low temp soft resins
- Minimum Clearance: .025 inch or .65 mm
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features & Benefits of Benefits of Dyna-Purge® K
- Designed for color changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and prior to manual cleaning
- Safe for purging through equipment with a minimum clearance of .025 inch (.65 mm)
- Effective through a broad temperature range 290° F – 550° F (143° C – 287° C)
- Easy to use- no process adjustment, no mixing or soaking required
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed away
- Safe, non-hazardous, ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- only a small quantity needed to be effective
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.
Visit Us at K Show
Oct. 16-23, Hall 13, B91-28
Protective Purge Guard
Purge Smart™ with Lava-Shield
Protective Purge Guard
Choose any product and have it