Download Dyna-Purge RF Product Information PDF
Download Safety Data Sheet PDF
NEW Designed for pre-purge before screw pulls
DYNA-PURGE RF contains the latest technology advancement allowing for effective cleaning of the barrel, screw and die. Self-releasing feature enables screw pulls and material removal from the metal surface. Scrubbing and pressurizing agents allow the purge to reach stagnation points.
- Applications: Screw Pulls – extrusion or injection Extrusion – profile, sheet, blown & cast film and compounding
- Temperature Range: 275º F – 450º F (135º C – 232º C)
- Types of Resins: All
- Minimum Clearance: None
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features and Benefits of Dyna-Purge® RF
- Designed for quick color changes, resin changes, preventative maintenance, and prior to manual cleaning
- Excellent pre-purge before removing screw
- Effective at low temperatures
- Safe, non-hazardous ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- small quantity needed to be effective
- Easy to use- no process adjustment, no mixing or soaking required
- Low affinity for metal surfaces – easy removal.
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.