Designed specifically for clear and transparent resins
Dyna-Purge C is a high performance, engineered grade. Expanding technology enables this dynamic product to act on the process boundary layers as well as negative flow and stagnation points. Its unique formula allows it to safely remove resin, color, carbon, additives and impurities without abrasives or chemicals.
- Applications: Injection – cold and hot runners Extrusion – profile, cast film, sheet, compounding, blow molding
- Temperature Range: 380º F – 590º F (193º C – 310º C)
- Types of Resins: clear or transparent resins (ie: PET(G), GPPS, PC, SAAN, PMMA, etc.)
- Minimum Clearance: None
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features & Benefits of Dyna-Purge® C
- Designed for transition to clear or transparent resin, preventative machine maintenance, and prior to manual cleaning
- Easy to use- no process adjustment, no mixing or soaking required
- Safe, non-hazardous, ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- small quantity needed to be effective
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Please refer to “Suggested Purging Procedures” for processing information and “Product Selection Guide” for additional products.
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.
Learn more about
the products we offer.
Dyna-Purge in the News
Check out our most recent article
in Plastics Technology
Choose any product and have it