NEW “Dual action” low viscosity formula designed for stack and high cavitation molds, and when automation requires moldable purge.
DYNA-PURGE L is a high-performance, engineered grade incorporating our exclusive ‘3X’ technology. This dynamic product acts on the process boundary layers as well as negative flow and stagnation points. Its unique formula allows it to safely remove resin, color, carbon, additives and impurities without abrasives or chemicals.
- Applications: Injection – cold and hot runners Extrusion – profile, sheet, blown & cast film, compounding, and blow molding
- Temperature Range: 320º F – 625º F (160º C – 329º C)
- Types of Resins: All
- Minimum Clearance: None
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features and Benefits of Dyna-Purge® L
- Designed for quick color changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance and prior to manual cleaning
- Easy to use- no process adjustment, no mixing or soaking required
- Safe, non-hazardous ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- small quantity needed to be effective
- Designed for easy post-purging- low residue formula enables quick color change
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.