NEW Dyna-Purge® D2
New “Triple action” cleaning, versatile technology, broad spectrum use
Dyna-Purge D2 is our latest technology breakthrough. Proprietary components are formulated to flow to the boundary layers, flushing out the resin. Others act as pressurizing agents allowing the purge to reach stagnation points. Encapsulated scrubbing agents target degraded materials. This dynamic “triple action” thoroughly scrubs, cleans, and removes material and impurities from the screw and barrel, as well as tool and die.
- Applications: Injection – cold and hot runners Extrusion – profile, sheet, cast film, compounding & blow molding
- Temperature Range: 320º F – 625º F (160º C – 329º C)
- Types of Resins: All
- Minimum Clearance: .025 inch or .65 mm
- Amount of Purge: 1 to 2 times barrel capacity (actual amount needed depends upon machine conditions)
Features and Benefits of Dyna-Purge® D2
- Designed for color changes, resin changes, shutdown/start-up, preventative machine maintenance, and prior to manual cleaning
- Engineered for purging through systems with a minimum clearance of .025 inch or .65 mm
- Effective through a broad temperature range
- Thoroughly loosens and eliminates carbonized and degraded materials
- Safe, non-hazardous, ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Economical- low “cost-per-purge”- only a small quantity needed to be effective
- Easy to use- no process adjustments, no mixing or soaking required
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 35 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial products.
We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no-charge, and start saving today!
Important! The information presented herein, while not guaranteed, was prepared by competent technical personnel and is true to the best of our knowledge. NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE REGARDING PERFORMANCE, SUITABILITY OR OTHERWISE. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive as to the manner and conditions of use, handling or storage. Other factors may involve other or additional safety or performance considerations. While our technical personnel can respond to questions regarding safe handling and use procedures, safe handling and use remains the responsibility of the customer. No suggestions for use are intended as, and nothing herein shall be construed as, a recommendation to infringe any existing patents or to violate any Federal, State or local laws.
Visit Us at NPE2021
Orlando, Florida USA
May 17-21, Booth #W932
Protective Purge Guard
Purge Smart™ with Lava-Shield
Protective Purge Guard
Choose any product and have it